Monday, January 6, 2014

Blogging Take One

Well, I have always enjoyed reading blogs and felt that it would be such a great achievement to have my own blog. However, I have never actually taken the plunge...until now! I admit, I am a little nervous about this new journey. I am also very excited! I really enjoying telling stories and I feel that I will have that opportunity in my blog. Hopefully, I will find out along the way people who actually want to read my stories. 

At this point I am still very new to the whole process and am going to look at this as a new challenge for 2014. I hope that after I get the hang of things I might actually have a respected blog with loyal followers that aren't my husband and family members. I have lots of plans to showcase my family, our home remodel, my challenges as a mom, helpful tips, and lots of other great things on my blog. 

Please, be patient with me as I embark on this new venture and stick along for the ride that I hope to be successful!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I am proud of me for taking the plunge on this journey!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Valinda!!! I hope you find the enjoyment with blogging that I have cousin! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I am loving it so far! Love you too!!!

      Delete